Ravemen CL05 USB Rechargeable Lightweight Sensored Rear Light
EYE-CATCHING WARNING FLASH WITH LIGHT SENSOR
CL05 is a lightweight and easy-to-use rear light. Featuring two COB LED rings and built-in light sensor, it provides a maximum of 30 LED lumens on warning flashing mode, great for busy night street commuting or city riding. With the flexible rubber strap mount and mounting clip, the light could be mounted to round and aero seatpost or clipped to some compatible saddle bags or backpacks directly.
- Highly efficient COB LED with max 30 LED lumens
- Built-in light sensor to activate max output for warning when detecting headlights from rear approaching vehicles
- Auto power save and indicator for low battery
- Quick release design for various ways of mounting
- USB-C charging port for convenient use
- Built-in mode memory function
- IPX6 water-resistant
- LED: COB LED
- Battery: 200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Dimensions (Light Unit): 42.5mm (L) x 23.5mm (W) x 43.5mm (H)
- Weight (Light Unit): 23g
- Mount Size: Compatible with 24-36mm round seatpost and aero seatpost
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
How to use the light sensor?
The light sensor inside the CL05 / CL06 is different from other sensors in the market. It’s doesn’t increase the brightness when it starts to get dark, it’s used at night for detecting approaching vehicles in from behind. When the Ravemen light sensor detects approaching vehicles, it will produce a warning flash so the rider can be seen more clearly.
Note: Consumers should turn off the light sensor in daytime riding and has the option to turn the light sensor on or off at night. The small button is for light sensor’s on/off